- Hi ,
* MINIMUM 1.6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN KYC IS MANDATORY.
The primary responsibility of the KYC Specialist is to complete due diligence reviews for customers while adhering to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards.
The KYC Specialist will:
Research specific and fundamental elements of each case
Analyze the data and document their findings
Collect information from branch personnel and customers
Assess customer risk
The risk assessment is determined by conducting research of customer records, verification of account purpose and legitimacy, and analysis of transaction activity. When necessary, the KYC Specialist will escalate risks identified outside of the KYC standards to Global Financial Crimes and Compliance (GFCC) AML Investigations for further action.
Emphasis is placed on accuracy, and ability to identify, assess, and justify the KYC/AML risk review decisions. KYC Specialists must exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our line of business partners and customers.
Review and analyze key elements of each KYC due diligence case, including but not limited to:
– Analyzing data to identify patterns and compare transaction history against KYC standards.
– Utilizing all available tools to verify consumer purpose and legitimacy.
– Interacting with Bankers and customers to obtain required information.
– Determining additional steps required to decision and validate AML risk to the firm.
– Assessment if escalation to GFCC AML Investigations is required
Record findings and provide supporting documentation to enrich each KYC due diligence case
Conduct follow up with internal partners to ensure timely actions on those cases that require their input
Provide detailed documentation of the due diligence performed
Report progress status as required
* Be consistently thorough, accurate, and credible when performing duties
* Perform duties within established service level requirements
* Escalate any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner
* Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to partners and customers