- HI Warm Greetings
I manage a team of high performing colleagues and critical Security operations, driving culture and objectives in my teams, ensuring accuracy, implementing policies and compliance, and delivering business priorities
I am accountable for:
– Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
– Developing and leading a team of managers, giving them the opportunities to be their best through coaching, career development conversations and performance management
– Promoting a culture of CI within their teams to drive operational improvements
– Accountable for achieving team’s objectives (SLA, KPI’s), stakeholder management and escalation management
– Provides inputs that impact the functions plans, policies, influences the budget and resources in their scope.
– Manages and supports all UK and ROI related Security work including alarms, incidents and other tasks.
– Builds and manages relationships with the relevant stakeholders in market and across functions
– Translates Business priorities and goals into team and individual goals and objectives to help align with the bigger picture. Drives and leads change in team.
– Manages 24/7 operations and ensures there is no impact to the business at any time
– Accountable for ensuring the ARC is compliant with the SSAIB audit requirements
– Plays an active role in driving the strategy for Channels and the organization
You can call on 8884777961 /9986267393 and book your interview slots
Desired Candidate Profile
- Overall experience : 13-14 yrs
- Education Qlf : Gradute
- Good people management Experience
- Willing to work in Rotation Shifts
- Excellent communication skills .