HI WARM GREETING FROM RIVERA MANPOWER SERVICES
Asia and other parts of the world. The supervisor is responsible for managing a team during his/ her shift; ensuring team members deliver
performance that meets or exceeds the Service Level Agreement in terms of quality and efficiency; serves as a point of escalation for issues and drives issues to resolution; generates ideas for and participates in process improvement opportunities.
and quality control review.
* Ensure the relevant Inter Company related financial controls are operating as designed (SOX compliance).
* Provide internal and external audit support, as required
* Foster communication and teamwork within and across organisational boundaries
Required Candidate profile
- 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Relevant experience in Intercompany.
- Flexible with Shifts.
- Very good accounting knowledge. ( Intercompany reconciliation,
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- CTC can go maximum upto 4 LPA.