HI WARM GREETING FROM RIVERA MANPOWER SERVICES
Design and build processes to address business issues within CSG Technical Support Organization. Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity, which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time and within budget.
* Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
*Allocates work among team members and provides guidance on a regular basis
* Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews
* Typically responsible for large sized or complex projects and significant components of multiple projects.
* Impact is on multiple functions or processes and could have global impact.
* Makes decisions on resource procurement and allocation.
* May have large budget responsibility Identifies and allocates resources as necessary to ensure deliverable s are met.
* Evaluates and implements best practices techniques that ensure goal achievement.
*Influences and manages continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives.
- Ability to lead large project teams.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at the senior leadership levels.
- Resource management Solution design ability.
- Change agent.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Required Candidate profile
Typically requires 12+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience. The experience and/or degrees background will be ideal if it’s on Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics or other related field.