(Candidates please call other numbers or SMS if in case the recruiters are busy)
- Develop, coordinate and deliver world class Technical Learning to client employees across its global locations
- Take a lead in creating Technical Learning & Coaching strategies for the organization
- Coordinate with in-house Instructional Designer to develop innovative learning programs to be delivered across different platforms – instructor-led, web-based, manuals, job aides, certification programs, and e Learning solutions.
- Keep the learning modules current by updating/revising it on an ongoing basis based on the updates from various internal departments
- Research and work with Product Management, Quality and Dev teams to improve Client products
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical/Product Trainer in a corporate environment
- Excellent knowledge of current technology and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Required Candidate profile
- A basic understanding of cloud computing
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in delivering training through webinars
- Experience in content development.
Rivera manpower services