HI warm Greetings,
Work Location : Bangalore ( As of now its work from home )
If you have relevant Experience you can call us and book your interview slots 9986267393/ riveramanpowerservices@gmail.
Software Dev Engineer III
Primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and Node JS. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving sophisticated design and quality product is important.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Developing new user-facing features using React.js with Redux / Mobex
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers Skills
• Strong proficiency in GraphQL Apollo Federated Graph QL Gateway.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript • Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus • Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel Webpack NPM etc
. • Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements • A knack for benchmarking and optimization •
Familiarity with code versioning tools preferably git