- Job Title Quality Analyst – Customer Connect (Inbound/Email/Outbound)
- Position Details:
- Reports to Associate Manager / Manager, Quality
- Key Responsibilities Quality Analysts are responsible to audit calls, monitor email transactions and accurately measure qualitative performance of a Champion. The measured performance need to be coached on for higher performance within agreed timelines. They play the role of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Quality Analysts need to demonstrate effective leadership skills through developing awareness and knowledge of company values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures.
The two objectives of this role are to drive effectively qualitative performance and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team.
Roles and Responsibilty
1. Formulating Assessment Program
2. Monitoring changing trends
3. Call quality monitoring
4. Optimal use of technology
5. Drawing feedback and checking quality of maintenance.
Contact PRIYA: 9916196088
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 880 jobs