HI Warm Greetings,
We are Hiring Quality Analyst Minimum 4 years Experience as QA on papers is Mandatory Monitoring a Voice Team. Preferably looking at candidates from Start up.
If you have relevant experience you can call us on 9986267393 / 7829336034 / 7829336184
The Quality Specialist is responsible for providing expert assurance feedback support to new and existing champions and Specialists.
A Quality Specialist is considered a Subject Matter Expert for all the processes.
This position is extremely critical as it defines the WOW user experience.
The position is also required to perform in a front-line role to remain current and identify process or procedure improvements. Quality Assurance:
• Performs quality assurance reviews of tickets, and chats to ensure proper handling
• Listens to live or review recorded phone calls to ensure appropriate customer service and documented processes are used on a consistent basis
• Provides feedback to employees via multiple methods for learning opportunities, reinforcement and successes related to quality audits performed
• Communicates feedback to contribute to creation and improvements in the new Quality Assurance program.
• Monitoring industry trends and setting up best quality practices.
• Partners with the Operations team to determine and assist in the implementation of trend fixes.
• Maintains, tracks, trends, and analyses training data reports to ensure effectiveness of the training program.
Drives and implements continuous improvement efforts to further develop training efforts to ensure the process is efficient, and compliant What you have:
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and applicable work experience. • Two years’ experience with process improvement and quality assurance practices with training experience.
• Strong technical writing and editing skills. Attention to detail is a must.
• Proficient with electronic Learning Management Systems (LMS).
• Driving Quality process to deliver WOW user experience.
Rivera manpower services