HI Warm Greetings,
Sales Director – BPO & Managed Services Partnerships.
Note :Experience with SaaS product sales to SI and BPO partners, BPO sales, IT service sales including Application managed Services (AMS), ITSM / Cloud Infra outsourcing services and similar digital platforms.
If your skills match please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org /9986267393
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, LOreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Celonis Global BPO & Managed Services Partnerships – Sales Director will drive Celonis integration and new revenue growth with Celonis strategic alliances within the portfolio of top tier BPO / SI partners, including organizations like Accenture, IBM, Capgemini, Infosys, Deloitte, DXC, PwC, Wipro, TCS, HCL, Cognizant, etc. The role is to develop and lead strategic initiatives to define Celonis Sell-To and Sell-With Go To Market solutions with global BPO / SI partners.
- Accountable for Celonis platform business growth, company market share and revenue increases.
- Accountable for the entire 360 relationships with BPO / GSI Partners and joint GTM.
- Drive to achieve set ACV quotas and goals for BPO sales team at global level.
- Develops tactics to generate new sales with BPO partnerships and industry leading growth models.
- Provides guidance and leadership to Celonis teams on overall partner sales strategy, identifying deals for joint wins, and disciplined process management (pipeline review, asset management, demo sales achievement, etc.).
- Engages Global Business Development & Geo Sales Teams (Specialists, Channel Partners, and ISV Partners) to fully leverage all Celonis products and technology offerings.
- Demonstrates thought leadership by directing the customer’s application of technology to new business problems.
- C-Level Partnering – Contributes to enduring executive relationships that establish Celonis consultative approach and promotes full stack of Digital Transformation capabilities at the highest levels of the client’s organization. Acts as the escalation point for partner / customer issues.
- Competitive Positioning / Strategy – Uses competitive intelligence in account planning and sales activities jointly with BPO Partners to develop counter strategies that will neutralize competitive influence on the customer’s buying decisions.
- Solution Selling – Approaches selling from a business solution perspective to ensure that company products and services accurately address the client’s true business need in terms of type, scope, level.
Education & Experience:
- University or Bachelor’s degree, advanced university or Master’s degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of sales, channels and BPO / Application outsourcing / Digital platforms industry domain experience.
- 15-20 years of overall industry experience.
- Demonstrated results in growing a business or expanding a new market offering segment.
- Experience with SaaS product sales to SI and BPO partners, BPO sales, IT service sales including Application managed Services (AMS), ITSM / Cloud Infra outsourcing services and similar digital platforms.
Responsible for Sell-To, Sell-With Channel Development and Partnership management.
- Responsible for driving New ACV Targets with global partnerships.
- Responsible for all go-to-market sales motions.
Senior level interaction with CXO customers and within the company.