Greetings from Rivera Manpower Services, Currently We are hiring for IBM for a banking process for KYC, Please go through the job description given below and call on the given number for any further clarification
Call Afeefa on 7829336184 , or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if the numbers is busy please drop your cv to the given mail id will revert back
Timings to call 9:30am to 7:30pm between Monday to Friday.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role will support Business Banking Know Your Customer (KYC) client requirements relating to a range of products and services. Driving great customer outcomes and internal control through validating KYC information and capturing any amendments required to ensure all information held is up to date and policy compliant.
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Achieve quality excellence by ensuring all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, internal Policies and Standards.
- Create exceptional customer/ client experiences by being professional, caring and taking ownership when delivering outcomes.
- Adhere to and understand the appropriate policies, standards, controls and limits of authority applicable to your role.
- Work closely with the Quality Team Leader and the wider Quality Team to deliver exceptional performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong computer literacy – Ability to navigate multiple systems including Clients customer information and management systems.
- Strong communication skills (written& verbal)
- Previous experience in an investigative or complaint handling roles, where gathering and comparing multiple sources of information was required.
- Drives own performance to overcome challenges, identify solutions and upskill knowledge and capability.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Only Candidates With International voice process Experience should apply
- Graduate in any discipline
- Should have minimum of 1Yr of Customer support Experience in an international voice.
Perks and Benefits
* Attractive Incentives
*Medical Facility For entire Family
Please Refer to the job description and call
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Rivera Manpower Services