- Minimum eligibility : Graduate / PG with 8 years of Contact center ( INTERNATIONAL VOICE PROCESS ) experience out OF Which 2+ years of Team Lead experience on papers is mandate. Should have managed a team on 15+ Members.
- Comp Ranges : Minimum salary : 5.8 Lac & Max salary can be offered to 8.5 lac.
- Hike can be offered : 30% on the last drawn CTC or up to 8.5 lac CTC only.
- Candidates with relevant Experience can contact .
If you have relevant Experience please call Afeefa 7829336184 , email@example.com
or mail your cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org ( SUB : TEAM LEAD INT . VOICE)
The Fraud Recovery process plays a key role in contributing to the profitability of Chase and directly impacts our bottom line by retaining valued customers and minimizing credit losses resulting from fraud.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of 15-18 specialists with the primary goal of providing direction for the team to achieve performance goals
- Provide regular and consistent coaching and feedback, focusing on increasing both customer and employee satisfaction
- Plan and manage the team’s performance on the scorecard metrics and develop action plans to foster continuous improvement
- Balance employee morale and motivation with business objectives, including customer satisfaction, error-free rate, recovery rate, probability variance, net fraud loss and efficiency
- Manage projects as assigned within defined metrics and timelines
- Attend staff meetings and conduct team meetings / huddles
- Create and sustain an environment that motivates high performance, recognizes and rewards excellence of individuals and teams, and results in employee commitment
- Resolve employee concerns with urgency and accuracy
- Promote transparency in communication and build an atmosphere of mutual trust and cooperation
- Engage in effective Career Development activities like effective career coaching and counseling
- Model the organization’s core values, Culture operating principles, and philosophies – Walk the Talk
Skills & Qualification :
- Bachelors or Masters Degree is a must.
- Leadership or experience in managing staff is an must.
- Previous experience in Card Services would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical bend of mind with good logical reasoning abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills at both verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to contribute significantly in strategic business partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to train, coach, motivate and evaluate employee performance
- Strong concepts of leadership competencies, displays ownership, accountability and proactiveness
- Possess strong problem solving, time management, analytical and organizational skills
- Commitment to and demonstration of Chase Operating Principles and Culture
- Being a change agent to various changes in policies, procedures, and management styles and business direction
Rivera manpower services