(Candidates please call other numbers or SMS if in case the recruiters are busy)
– The position will report into the Senior Manager- CS operations having a team of 15-20 specialists reporting to them.
– The manager’s responsibility will include hiring, coaching and building the team to resolve customer issues efficiently & in a manner that reflects the ethos of our brand.
– To build and manage relationships with internal and external teams to improve customer experiences.
– To be open to learning continuously, have strong data orientation, curiosity and an analytical mindset.
– Prior knowledge of handling support through social media platforms such Facebook, Twitter will be an advantage.
– Work in ways that help move the needle on social support and how that relates to our brand.
– Manage internal and external escalations from customers, business partners and within the team
– Communicate effectively and concisely with employees and internal partners
– Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including but not limited to policies, procedures and customer care issues
– Analyse changes in case volume, identify trends that arise and communicate findings to the appropriate stakeholders
– Ensure the team is up-to-date on all policy, process and product changes
– Provide coaching and feedback to ensure the team maintains a high level of productivity and quality
– Engage with employees to improve morale and performance.
– Conduct periodic reviews for all direct reports and provide feedback to other teammates as needed
fraud or legal support
– 3+ years of experience in people management
– Handling Social media CRM- s, worked in a set up that has various channels, Phone, email, chat etc for the social media channels
– Strong Analytical and data handling skills
– Manage and prepare reports, present to leadership
– Working in a high-performance environment and ability to consistently deliver
– Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and follow-up skills
– Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
– Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
– Ability to utilize the Internet for investigating and identifying industry trends
– Ability to make discretionary decisions based on appropriate research with involvement as needed by key stakeholders
– Ability to identify, analyse and report risk trends to improve customer experience
– Experience with the review and moderation of user-generated content