WARM GREETINGS FROM RIVERA MANPOWER SERVICES
Looking For a Job Change? Call CHETHANA 7829336034 right Away
Job Description :
The primary responsibility of the KYC Specialist is to complete due diligence reviews for Client customers while adhering to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards.
The KYC Specialist will:
Research specific and fundamental elements of each case
Analyze the data and document their findings
Collect information from branch personnel and customers
Assess customer risk
The risk assessment is determined by conducting research of customer records, verification of account purpose and legitimacy, and analysis of transaction activity. When necessary, the KYC Specialist will escalate risks identified outside of the KYC standards to Global Financial Crimes and Compliance (GFCC) AML Investigations for further action.
Client is placed on accuracy, and ability to identify, assess, and justify the KYC/AML risk review decisions. KYC Specialists must exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our line of business partners and customers.
* Review and analyze key elements of each KYC due diligence case, including but not limited to:
* Analyzing data to identify patterns and compare transaction history against KYC standards.
* Utilizing all available tools to verify consumer purpose and legitimacy.
* Interacting with Bankers and customers to obtain required information.
* Determining additional steps required to decision and validate AML risk to the firm.
* Assessment if escalation to GFCC AML Investigations is required
* Record findings and provide supporting documentation to enrich each KYC due diligence case
* Provide detailed documentation of the due diligence performed
* Report progress status as required
Be consistently thorough, accurate, and credible when performing duties
Perform duties within established service level requirements
Escalate any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner
Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to partners and customers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Knowledge of AML/BSA/KYC or financial services industry is preferred
Graduates in B.Com/B.A – Preferably having first class pass percentage
Work experience of 12-36 months, preferably in back office/financial service industry
Knowledge of Client business model, products and client base
Ability to identify risk
Strong written communication skills – Ability to draft case summary
Demonstrated strengths in :
* Research and analysis
* Time management, work organization, and follow up
* Attention to detail and a focus on work accuracy
* Verbal and written communication
* Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and business needs, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated initiative and accountability
* Self-starter, capable of working under minimum supervision
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Candidates should be flexible to work in night shifts (Timings might vary according to Business requirement
Client is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V
2nD FLOOR,BTM 2ND STAGE.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A. Night Shift Allowance + BOTH WAY CABS / Client Incentives
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time