HI WARM GREETING FROM RIVERA MANPOWER SERVICES
We are looking at Candidates with relevant experience.
You can call us / Mail us your CV to 8884777961 / email@example.com
Roles & Responsibility :
We are looking for a US Mortgage Trainer with a passion for the mortgage industry to develop and manage client relations under the Client umbrella. This is a great time to join the team and be a part of a growing and stable organisation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Facilitate training courses in both live and on-line environments
- Design and develop need-based L&D programs to support the business
- Manage and maintain data as per the L&D requirements during new hire / cross skill / floor support training
- Identify key areas of improvement through effective data analysis and support the business with refresher training and knowledge management
- Work with SMEs to transform expert content into learner friendly classroom, online and/or
blended learning solutions
- Manage and develop project plans and timelines
- Contribute to training process improvements and participate in other projects as needed
- Act as a liaison with L&D and the business department to ensure consistency with practices, processes and manage scheduling of programs
- Contributes to process improvements and innovation in the L&D function
- Attend any client mandated training
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 2+ years of strong knowledge in US Mortgage Origination Services
• Should be a Graduate in any discipline
• Should have sound understanding of MS Office
• Should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have good people management skills
• Must be able to liaise with the onshore and offshore teams to recommend process changes to
benefit the business
Perks and Benefits
Salary Hikes / Incentives / Night shift allowances / Over-time allowances / Medical benefits also provided.