Location: Bangalore, India
If you have relevant experience please mail us riveramanpowerservices /9986267393
PolyLogyx ESP is an endpoint management and visibility platform that integrates into various proprietary and non-proprietary 3rd party back-ends like AlienVault, Splunk, ElasticSearch, Chronicle, GrayLog and EclecticIQ XDR.
As the Back-end engineer for the ESP, you will be participating in development of the core ESP Server and own series of integrations into 3rd party products. This may also include building plugins for the platforms.
- Deploy and maintain data processing pipeline in dev environment;
- Develop code for ESP roadmap;
- Participate in the design and evolution of ESP;
- Use of different technologies (Python, AWS, k8s, Kafka, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch);
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with XDR-Endpoint and DevOps / Hosted and QA teams.
- B.S. or better in C.S. or related field is a plus;
- At least 6 years of Python experience, building micro-services-based architectures;
- Knowledge of SIEM/Security Backend products is highly desirable;
- Strong experience in Python;
- Strong experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Strong experience working with AWS;
- Strong experience building data processing pipelines;
- Demonstrable experience working with Kubernetes;
- Great team player attitude;
- Willingness to pick up and own a variety of tasks in a small team, building a product from the ground up;
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken);
- Experience in Java-based languages (Java, Clojure, Scala) is a bonus;
- Experience in cyber security domain is a plus.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 16 annual holidays. On top of that, we offer an appealing annual education budget (including a corporate account on Coursera). Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and lifelong learners – while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!